Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nice to meet you.


Yep, that's me.
Classic "oh shit" moment from this past weekend.
Funny how my first picture on my "running" blog has nothing to do with running.
I'm a well rounded athlete!
However, I will say that after taking last summer off of wakeboarding while pregnant with my 4th baby,
well thanks to running I'm a much physically stronger wakeboarder.

I ran my first 5K when my youngest was 3.5 months old.
It was AWESOME.
And so now I continue the adventure of running.
I've been a blogger for several years, just family stuff.
Well I noticed that my family and friends were getting bored with my running posts.
So here I am, starting a new blog, just for me.
How did I know they were bored, you ask?
They never left comments on any running posts.
So here I am.  Blog #2.  Hoping to make lots of new bloggy friends that love running like I do.

My baby is now 7 months old.
I joined Weight Watchers to lose that pre and post baby weight.
See I had this theory between pregnancies, what was the point of losing that last 15 lbs when I was just going to get pregnant again and gain it all back?
But now that I'm done.
Under threat from my father that he will take the gardening sheers to my husbands "member".
I am determined to reclaim my body.
And so I also took up running.

Here is where I will record my journey and hopefully make lots of new friends.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by!